So you want to Join the Revolution?
Who is Black Rifle Coffee Company?
Black Rifle Coffee Company fastest growing conservative coffee company in the country. Founded by Special Operations Forces (SOF) veterans in December of 2014 Black Rifle Coffee Company has taken the Conservative / Veteran world by storm.
In 2016 we were ranked #5 by Forbes on the list for Top 25 Veteran-Founded Startups.
What Drives Us?
Our unapologetic and unwavering approach to the belief that the best coffee in the world shouldn't cost more than a few bucks and be served by an emasculated barista wearing a safety pin and a dirty pair of skinny jeans.
We do things differently. We go our own way and we don't compromise our quality or reputation for anyone. We are starting a revolution.
So what's it like working for the Best Coffee Company in the World?
We move fast. We work hard. We always put the customer's satisfaction first. We have a lot of damn fun doing it. We hire based on character and we promote based on effort and results.
Here are a few do's and don'ts of working at Black Rifle Coffee Company:
- Be Comfortable. Wear what ever you want. Whether it's jeans, flip flops, t-shirts, button downs untucked, hats, backward hats, what ever shoes we think are cool, and gym shorts. When you are comfortable you are happy.
- Be a Team Player. We all check our ego's at the door. Nobody is above work around here and neither should you be.
- Be a Great Communicator. We are constantly improving, evolving, and learning. If you work here you are expected to share your opinions openly. Let's all get better together.
- Don't be afraid to fail. Just make sure to do it fast. As long as effort is never an issue we will never discourage failure. Its how we grow.
- Don't be lazy. We're a growing company and we don't have time for apathetic anchors on our morale or efficiency. We have a zero tolerance policy.
- Don't be malicious. We treat everyone as family until they prove otherwise. Be honest, open, and morally upright in everything you do here. We have a zero tolerance policy for malicious or immoral acts.
So where do you sign up?
Here our our current job offerings: